Sunday, June 19, 2011

(Pr-K) Colorful abstractions

The students had fun learning how to create abstract compositions using paint, brushes, and tools.


This student took extra care to create his circles.


Student comment: "I am making circles".


Making circles using a sponge tool.


 Student comment: "I am connecting the paint and bringing it to different spots".


Student comment: "This is water".


 Student comment: "My paint is moving because is wet".


Student comment: "I made a tornado".


 Using different tools to create a variety of lines.


Student comment: "I made crazy  hair". 


Student comment:  "This is New York".
This was one of my favorite comments.


Student comment: "I am making colors".


Student comment: "This is a fence".

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic effects when you think outside the box..tools are the new paint brushes.
    I often use my fingers and hand if I cant find a brush.
    It is lovely that the children haave given names to their creations.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! As well paint your children, how much art tehnik.Blagodaryu.It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete