Wednesday, August 3, 2011

(G3,G4) Learning How to Draw a Swan

We learned how to draw a swan by using the graceful curves of number two.




Pencil studies of turning the number two into a swan. 





Based on our drawings we created a template of a swan. 


We used our swan templates to create a composition. 


We used black sharpies to create the design.





No interest in painting the swans.





Student comment:  "The sun is setting in my picture." 


Student comment:  "The swan is looking at the reflection of the sun."






5 comments:

  1. Molo belli! Bella grafica e bella pittura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I like the idea of using the number two as a starting point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google translates Tatiana's comment:

    Very beautiful! Nice graphics and nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These swan drawings are very cleverly designed. I loved my visit to your creative blog. I will be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete